Dane Arts Buy Local Business of Art Conference II
- 03/30/2023 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 03/31/2023 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- 04/01/2023 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
General Registration: $125, March 4 - March 28
Registration Fee includes all three workshops and meals.
Thursday, March 30, 9 am - 12 pm: Interactive grant writing workshop with Madison Community Foundation’s Vice President of Community Impact, Tom Linfield
Friday, March 31
- 8 am - 5 pm: Morning and lunchtime keynote presentations by regional arts leaders: Torrie Allen, President & CEO of Arts Midwest, and Dr. Amy Gilman, Director of the Chazen Museum of Art.
Workshops include introduction to accounting with QuickBooks, legal issues around intellectual property/copyright, marketing, social media, telling your story, workplace ergonomics, and more. Continental breakfast, lunch, and reception included with registration.
- 4:30 pm - 5 pm: Special Musical Guests.
- 5 pm - 6:30 pm: Reception with appetizers, networking and music.
Saturday, April 1
- 8 am - 9:15 am: Continental breakfast and professional headshots by appointment (included with registration, limited slots available, sign up on 03/31).
- 9:30 am - 2 pm: Workshops include marketing, architecture/public artwork, and a panel with local nonprofit arts leaders. Lunch is included.
Arts + Literature Laboratory, 111 S. Livingston, suite 100, Madison
Registration for this event has ended.