2017 Art Calendar: Everything You Never Expected...In Dane County
The eighteenth edition of our annual art calendar explores the wonderful sights and resources right here in Dane County.
2017 Calendar Specs
- Desktop calendar 9 ½" x 7 ½"
- Municipality Prices - $9.48 each (plus sales tax)
- Retailer Prices - $9.95 each (plus sales tax)
- Artwork created by thirteen local artists.
Revenues from calendar sales help sustain programs of Dane County Cultural Affairs, an agency within county government created in 1977 to encourage public participation in arts, culture and local history activities countywide. Your calendar purchase also helps to support local artists. For more information, please contact 608-266-5915.
2017 Calendar Artists:
Cover: Amy Johnson
January: Karen Watson-Newlin
February: Mark Weller
March: Jennifer Peters
April: Gail McCoy
May: Steven Rasler
June: Karen Boer
July: David Williams
August: Helen Klebesadel
September: Aaron Laux
October: Vicki France
November: Leticia Castillo
December: Laura Meddaugh
2017 calendars cost $9.48 each (including sales tax) at municipalities; and $9.95 each (including sales tax) at the following retailers. Purchase yours today at the following locations:
- Dane County Cultural Affairs Commission Office, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Room 421, City-County Building, 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Madison, 608-266-4114.
- Download and mail in the Order Form.
- The following retailers and municipal halls:
Municipal Hall Sales
Calendars are available for purchase at the following municipal halls: The City Halls of Fitchburg, Middleton, Monona, Sun Prairie and Stoughton. The Town Halls of Westport and Dunn. The Village Halls of Mazomanie, Black Earth, and Shorewood Hills.
Thank you to our 2017 sales partners!
Sign up below to receive our monthly Dane Arts e-newsletter with news and announcements about Cultural Affairs Commission programming, grant opportunities and special events.
$3.4 Million awarded
$27.2 Million leveraged